Farm Girl Search

Sunday, June 10, 2012

More Barn Wood Crafts!

Been a while since I've showed off some of my new stuff, so here goes!!!

I make these simple country rustic picture frames is all sizes, from a 4" x 5" to a 16" x 20".


These are a couple of new shelves I made.  Even something this small is a challenge to get half way level.  The picture is crooked, so it's actually a cute little shelf.

The simpler, the better, I say!


I'm all of five foot tall and maybe 115 lbs.  It's hard for people to imagine me with a circular saw, goggles, ear plugs, and saw dust all over, but here's the proof that I actually do look like a really small "Tool Time" guy sometimes!

I don't make anything much bigger than this little side table because I don't have the skills to make this old warped wood come out level!

No comments: