Farm Girl Search

Saturday, January 21, 2012

Congratulations to my Nephew!!! 2nd in the State of Texas isn't bad!

One of the many reasons I haven't posted in a while, is the fact that my "little" brother's son's football team (The Cisco Lobos) made it all the way to the State Championship game with my nephew (Reid #75) as a starter on the offensive line.  We had the opportunity to go to the Dallas Cowboys stadium just a week before Christmas.  My husband got to be down on the sidelines as their photographer.  It was soooo cool!!!  And they lost by ONE point!  They were just crushed for a couple of days until they started realizing how huge Texas is, and how they were #2 team by only one point.  Anyway, my nephew has gotten some good college offers since then.  I just wanted him to know how proud we are of him!!!!!  I'll try to get my husband to send me some of the pictures he took, so I can post them here.  If you're really curious, you can search his sight at http://www.Peircephotography.com.

No comments: