Farm Girl Search

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Update on auction site! Learning as I Go!

I'm still on a venture as far as finding out what works best for my products, and eventually that's what you'll have to do also.  My crafts can sell great on Ebay, but you might have better luck on Webstore.  My information is based on the selling of mostly barn wood crafts, western jewelry and country decor.  Lately, I've been a bit disappointed in Webstore, but it may be because I'm not working it as hard as I am Ebay.  I've recently posted a few items on Yardsellr.com, to see if I have a market there.  I'm getting tired of being nickle and dimed to death with fees!  Just an update, I'll keep you posted.  I have increased my sales on Artfire.com with just some simple tweets.  I drug my feet and refused to tweet because I thought it was so trivial, but it does get your items more views and that is the only reason I use Twitter.

No comments: